COVID-19 Resource Links
- Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas Checklist for Employers
- Effective April 1, 2020 – Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
- The World Health Organizations advice for the Public on COVID-19
- CDC What you need to know about COVID-19
- Slow the Spread
- State COVID-19 Response Information
- Employers FAQ from Fisher Phillips
- US Chamber of Commerce Summary of H.R 6201
Employee Coping Resources
- Resource for ways to take care of yourself in regards to your mental health and well-being while working from home. This resource is from the Workplace Mental Health Organization.
- This next resource is one from 10% Happier website- they share practical, actionable ways of coping with stress, fear, and anxiety. There are meditations, podcasts, and blog posts.
- The COVID-19 Factsheet
- Wear a Mask documents
- Stay Home From Work
- Stop the Spread of Germs